Catchment Area Councils
Regional Consumer Advisory Council
Review and Evaluation
Way To Go CT
Day In the Life
Emergency Resource Cards
- For Emergency and Non-Emergency Services; available for download.
Warm Line/Help Line & Mobile Crisis
- Click here for contact information in your area.
Catchment Area Councils (CACs)
- Local councils that study and evaluate existing mental health services; participation is welcome.
Regional Consumer Advisory Council (RCAC)
- A mental health consumer council that is led and driven by people in recovery.
A Day in the Life Project
- A project featuring interviews of people with mental illness.
Legislative Breakfast 2014 Photos!
North Central Regional Mental Health Board
151 New Park Ave., Suite 14A, Hartford, CT 06106